Last Updated: Today 05:00AM
Muhammad Ali, the owner of raomuhammadali.com (“we,” “us,” or “our”), is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
We collect the following types of information from and about you:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us through the Site.
- Website Usage Information: This includes information about how you use our Site, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the time you spend on the Site.
- Device Information: This includes information about your computer or mobile device, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Travel Related Content: We may collect information related to your travel preferences, such as destinations and interests.
- Reviews about Products, Movies, Songs, etc.: We may collect information about your opinions and reviews on various products, movies, songs, and other relevant topics.
- News, Journalism, and Society Updates: We may collect personal information when you engage with news, journalism blogs, and society updates, as well as your comments and opinions.
- Fun and Entertainment: Information related to your engagement with fun and entertainment content on our website.
- Digital Marketing Services: If you avail of our digital marketing services, we may collect information necessary for service delivery, such as contact details and business information.
- Book Reviews and Services: Personal information related to your book preferences, reviews, and any services you may request.
- Writing Services: If you use our writing services, we may collect information necessary for content creation and delivery.
- Lists Categories and Products: Information about your preferences and interests in various lists and products.
- Career Categories: If you access job-related content or services, we may collect information for job applications and interviews.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you request: This includes providing you with access to our Site and its content, and sending you information about our services.
- To improve our Site and services: We use your information to understand how you use our Site and to improve our services.
- To personalize your experience: We use your information to personalize your experience on our Site, such as by recommending content that we think you might be interested in.
- To send you marketing communications: We may send you marketing communications, such as email newsletters, about our services. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
- To protect our rights and property: We may use your information to protect our rights and property, such as by preventing fraud or abuse of our services.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with the following third parties:
Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers who help us operate our Site and provide our services.
Business Partners: We may share your information with business partners who offer products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
Other Third Parties: We may share your information with other third parties in the following circumstances:
- When we are required to do so by law or legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that sharing your information is necessary to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of others.
- When we believe in good faith that sharing your information is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity.
You can control how we collect, use, and share your information by following these steps:
Cookies: You can refuse to accept cookies by adjusting your browser settings. However, this may disable certain features of our Site.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Tracking Technologies: You can opt out of certain tracking technologies by using the following tools:
- The Digital Advertising Alliance’s Ad Choices tool:
- Click Bank
- Other Ads and CPA Networks
- Learn More: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- The Network Advertising Initiative’s NAI Opt-Out Tool: https://www.networkadvertising.com/
Marketing Communications: You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any of our email newsletters.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.